Friday, May 28, 2021

i change my name

People say that i have a bad name and that they don't like it that why i want to change it so i am going to tell my mum and dad if i can change i went to my mum and dad and ask if i can change they said hmm why i said because my mum said tell me why then maybe take your time i am not trying to  rush you hmm i will tell you later OK then i ran to my room and told myself that should i tell my mum or not i think the right thing to do is to tell her so i went to her and then i said mum i want to tell you OK so what's wrong mum people say that my name is bad and that i don't deserve to have a life ok then i will change your name what name do you want hmm you choose i mean you are my mum so ok do you like the name Emma yes i love it thank you mum no problem 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about