Thursday, March 11, 2021

ancient Egypt

      ancient Egypt


Wake up! y'all my mum no five more minutes no came down now! Fine! Here is your food OK thank you why is it so cold because you were not coming down oh then it’s fine just eat now if you need me i will be in my room OK now so i am done eating where is my iPad oh where it is poch! Ahhhhhh who are you what are you shhhhhh do you want to go somewhere ya i feel like it  i will let you choose really ya so where do you want to go hmmm i don’t know wait can you go in the past yes i can ok i want to go to wait what is your name oh my name Olivia what is your name my name is Jasreet so now i want to go to Egypt but in the past OK poch! Wow we are here omg! Can we eat now ya sure that is so good now let’s go to the pyramids OK poch! Yay we are here wait it’s night ya but we can still look at them ya you are right look at the wall with a weird actions cool look at the pyramids they're growing the myth is true what myth there is a myth that there is a wall around the pyramids and a glows and you can see it from the moon can we go to the moon ya sure omg! wow! it is glowing i just wanted to say thank you for this time you made me really happy that is why i am here can you take me home yes i can poch! We are here yay i can sleep now yes you can wait do you have to leave no i can stay and i have more power so we can do more things together really ya ok but let's go to sleep my bed is really comfy ok.


1 comment:

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about